I would like to thank Brian Evans from Wisdom’s Quill blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award. You should definitely checkout his inspiring blog!
The rules for accepting the award:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions created by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees of their nomination for the award.
My answers to Brian’s questions:
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I definitely do. However, I also think that very often love comes with time, when we get to know the person better.
Would you ever start another blog?
Well, I’m already managing three blogs at the same time, so another one would probably be too much! (Here are the other two in case you wondered 😛 http://buildingabrandonline.com/Mypositiveblog/, The Chamber Of Stories)
What makes you angry?
Hmm I would say nothing does. There are certain things which make me sad, but not angry. Plus, I do believe that we can consciously manage our emotions and I chose not to feel anger.
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I think everyone has something from both. Either way, the introvert in me tends to be much stronger since I’m a very calm person and I love to spend a lot of time on my own.
What would be the coolest super power to possess?
The power to realize our own dreams and also those of others. And guess what – we all do have that power inside us!
In another life, what animal would you be?
I would definitely be a cat – independent, always walking my own path, full of secrets and this constant contemplative look…
Would you rather be early, on-time, or fashionably late?
To be honest, in reality I tend to be way too early, so I would rather be on time to finally not have to wait for everybody!
Which one of your 5 senses would you be saddest to lose?
I would be saddest to lose hearing. I can’t imagine my life without music! I can honestly sit for hours doing nothing but listening to music. And also, I love dancing, it’s like breathing for me and I can’t imagine dancing without being able to hear any sound!
If you were Noah, which animal would you leave behind?
Hmm I wouldn’t leave any. I would find a way to take it with me!
What is your favorite genre of literature?
I’m a total addict of personal development books, but other than that I enjoy satirical novels (Chuck Palahniuk, Bret Easton Ellis…), dystopias (George Orwell, Aldous Huxley…) and psychological thrillers.
When you travel, do you prefer driving or flying?
For long distances, I prefer flying – it’s way more comfy and faster. However, on shorter ones (less than a day of travelling), I love the possibility to enjoy the views.
- Life’s Books
- Kathleen Bell
- A HELPFUL WORLD
- My Creative Journey
- me too
My questions to the awesome nominees:
- What is one of the biggest dreams you have seen come true in your life?
- If you were to describe yourself with one word, what would it be?
- What is one place in the world you could spend your whole life in?
- Can you share at least one ny’s resolution you’ve made for 2015?
- If you were a country, which country would that be?
- What do you like to do when no one watches?
- What is one question you’ve never found the answer for (yet :D)?
- Did your personality change a lot since you were a child?
- What does your perfect Sunday look like?
- Who is your role model and why?
- If you could start your life over, would you change anything?